This page contains all the information provided in the Reception Induction Pack plus several other useful documents which have been designed to help your child have a smooth transition into the reception class.
Policies are available at the school for all curriculum areas and schemes of work, many can be found on our website (click here). If you should you have any queries about the curriculum please do not hesitate to contact your classteacher. School Governing Body meetings are held each term and the agenda and minutes are kept in the school should you want to view them at any time.
Parent / teacher interviews are arranged in the autumn and spring terms and an open day is held in the summer term where you can view your child’s work and visit other classes in the school.
We wish you and your child a happy and successful time in the reception class.
Click here for the Reception Induction Presentation.
Reception Induction Folder Documents:
- Pupil information forms
- Photograph consent form
- Individual healthcare plan
- ParentMail registration forms
- Home / School Partnership
- Free School Meal information
- School Fund & gift aid declaration form
- Initial dates for the school year 2019-20
- Class rep information
Other Useful Documents:
- Headteacher's welcome letter
- Starting school brochure
- Reception induction HANDBOOK
- Foundation stage policy
- Cursive writing booklet
- Pupil privacy notice
- Arrivals and departures policy
- Attendance and absences policy
- Teaching and learning policy
- Home-learning policy
- Behaviour policy
- Our ethos
- Lunchbox ideas