Please click here to find out more about the School Fund.
The school fund is a very important source of revenue for us, particularly at a time when our annual budget does not cover the costs of running the school. I think you will agree that St. Luke’s is a vibrant and happy school and we manage to achieve the vast majority of extra-curricular activities because of your continued support through the PFA or directly to the school. Last year the money, which you give us for the school fund, enabled us to purchase a huge number of items:
- New sound system in the hall
- Transformed our front garden into an outdoor classroom
- Educational visits to school e.g. drama groups
- Shortfall on contributions for educational visits to places of interest
- Teaching resources which are used by teachers in their classrooms e.g. posters, books, equipment.
- Library books
- Furniture for classrooms
- Nursery equipment
- Sports equipment and much more……
A letter explaining how to pay a voluntary contribution to school fund was sent out earlier this term and can also be found HERE.